33 High Street, S1 2GA
In order to retrieve the vaccine you must find a way to defeat the lock down on the laboratory. The quarantine timer is set to 60 minutes, after which the room and all traces of your work will be incinerated. You must do this if the rest of humanity is to benefit from your work.
Get your white coat and your safety goggles on as you prepare for Contagion....show full description
not from direct reviews
Reviews by escape room review sites
Humanity is once again in peril, this time from an epidemic that's swept the globe and left your team as the last scientists on Earth. Fortunately there is an antidote hidden somewhere in a laboratory, if you can reach it in time.
The Escape franchise has spread to something like 14 different cities in the UK now, with a couple more on the way, so they must be doing something right. I've now played six of their games, and they tend to follow a straightforward format based around a mostly linear...
reviewed in Ipswich
A solid room with some brilliant moments. Great for novices, but still fun for small groups of experienced players.
If you're lucky enough to get a good GM then this is a solid room and one we would happily recommend to enthusiasts
reviewed in Peterborough
reviewed in Kingston upon Hull
Other copies of this game in other locations:
- Escape Newcastle: Contagion (Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Escape Blackpool: Contagion (Blackpool)
- Escape Dundee: Contagion (Dundee)
- Escape Edinburgh: Contagion (Edinburgh)
- Escape Glasgow: Contagion (Glasgow)
- Escape Ipswich: Contagion (Ipswich)
- Escape Hull: Contagion (Kingston upon Hull)
- Escape Peterborough: Contagion (Peterborough)
- Escape Leamington Spa: Contagion (Leamington Spa)
- Escape Lincoln: Contagion (Lincoln)