First Floor, 62-68 Highcross Street, LE1 4NN
Just over a month ago the long lost tomb of Cluetankhamun was unearthed for the first time in over 3 millennia. A team of explorers were sent in to recover the Cluetan Crystal, a jewel believed to possess the power of the Nile. It has been several days since last contact with the exploring party so it’s time to send a new expedition down into the tomb to retrieve the crystal. But watch your step – Who knows what happened to the last exploring party.show full description
not from direct reviews
Reviews by escape room review sites
Two of the many things I've learned from escape games are: if you enter an ancient tomb it's certain to be trapped and/or cursed; and any such trap or curse will take precisely sixty minutes to take effect. Clue HQ's Egyptian theme is one of their more immediately impressive designs, and while the clue screen and modern padlocks show that they're not going for realism, the decor still created a good impression up front. They get points for the gratuitous puns, too.
Your mission is to find a mys...
reviewed in Wirral
A game of ups and downs. A weak intro got things off to a disappointing start, but then the story progression in the game and the theatrics of the experience brought things back up. If you're a glass-half-full kind of person, then you should have fun but, if you focus on the negatives, there's plenty to frustrate you here.
splitting up to work on separate puzzles doesn’t feel isolating because of the proximity. I’m not sure it would have been as enjoyable with a much larger group
reviewed in Harrogate
Other copies of this game in other locations:
- Clue HQ Swindon: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Swindon)
- Clue HQ Warrington: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Warrington)
- Clue HQ Bedford: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Bedford)
- Clue HQ Wirral: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Wirral)
- Clue HQ Birmingham: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Birmingham)
- Clue HQ Malvern: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Malvern)
- Clue HQ Harrogate: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Harrogate)
- Clue HQ Kingston-upon-Thames: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Kingston upon Thames)
- Clue HQ Bournemouth: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Bournemouth)
- Clue HQ Bristol: The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun (Bristol)