Arch 39, Henrietta Street, B19 3PS
It’s the beginning of the 22nd century. Society has collapsed amid rapid technological progress. People are modifying their own bodies extensively. Corporations war with one another over data, which has become the most valuable commodity on the market.
Your group, made up of cyborgs equipped with special skills, has decided to steal some rare data from the archives of an influential corporation. Infiltrating the complex unnoticed, you must get to the archives and download the stack memory. This won’t be easy.
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
- DNA VR: Cyberpunk (Central London)
- Sneaky Dog Escapes: CyberPunk (Southampton)
- meetspaceVR Nottingham: Cyberpunk (Nottingham)
- meetspaceVR London: Cyberpunk (North London)
- The Mind Factory Ely: Cyberpunk (Ely)
- Atomic VR: Cyberpunk (Gosport) (closed)
- VR Experience Wales: Cyberpunk (Abercarn)
- VR Escape Grantham: Cyberpunk (Grantham)
- Escape Live Liverpool: Cyberpunk (Liverpool)
- Escape Down The Rabbit Hole: Cyberpunk (Barnstaple)
- meetspaceVR Thatcham: Cyberpunk (Thatcham)
- XP-VR: Cyberpunk (Stoke-on-Trent)