51 Lavender Gardens, SW11 1DJ
based on ratings from 13 users
combined with 10 pro reviews
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
Dark and grubby, a couple of good puzzles. Didn't like the fact we were grouped with strangers - something that doesn't often happen in UK escape rooms
Fun, but dark room and too many with 5 — I missed seeing a lot of the puzzles and how they were solved. Public booking meant I, as a rando, injected into a group of 4. We won the game and shared the bottle after—one of the best ways to end a game I’ve experienced.
Host was very good, she stayed in character the whole time and gave a great sense of immersion. Though it was our first room, we felt the pacing was just right (hence our time) and the help/hints were very good. Some physical effort needed, crawling through a low tunnel, but was ok even with my dodgy knees. I hope other rooms are as good. Theme was excellent, atmosphere incredible, and overall a wonderful experience.
Reviews by escape room review sites
A highly thematic room, let down here and there with slightly frustrating puzzles. I think it would have been more enjoyable with two or three people, so I’ll try my next one of their rooms with fewer people.
- Handmade Mysteries Farringdon: Lady Chastity's Reserve (Central London) (closed)
- Handmade Mysteries Brighton: Lady Chastity's Reserve (Brighton) (closed)
- Handmade Mysteries Hackney: Lady Chastity's Reserve (East London) (closed)
- Houdini's Escape Room Experience Farringdon: Lady Chastity's Reserve (Central London)
- Houdini's Escape Room Experience Thurrock: Lady Chastity's Reserve (Purfleet)