The Arena, St Vincent St, B1 2AA
If only we could change the past, or witness the events that changed the world... Is it possible to change fate? Travel back in time to see if you can change the situation from which, it seemed - there was no way out.
What happened on the night of the accident? What happened afterwards?
Find answers to questions that have remained unanswered until now. The ghost town of Chernobyl can tell you its story... A story which cost lives. A disaster that still affects us today...
not enough ratings to
show an overall rating yet
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
Interesting idea and worth a try however not really escape room. More of a story driven experience. The VR was good quality though
- The Mind Factory: Chernobyl (Ely)
- Atomic VR: Chernobyl (Gosport) (closed)
- Escape: Chernobyl (Mengen)
- meetspaceVR Nottingham: Chernobyl (Nottingham)
- meetspaceVR London: Chernobyl (North London)
- VR Experience Wales: Chernobyl (Abercarn)
- DNA VR: Chernobyl (Central London)
- VR Escape Grantham: Chernobyl (Grantham)