Unit 13A Darren Drive, Prince of Wales Industrial Estate, Abercarn, Newport NP11 5AR
PLAYERS | 2-4
TIME | 50 MIN
DIFFICULTY 3 | EASY
The secret research station, called "Asgard", orbits the Earth but the contact has been suddenly lost... A few hours ago a powerful electromagnetic pulse was registered at the "Asgard" after which the station shifted to the fading orbit. The station will enter the Earth's atmosphere in an hour! The fall of this gigantic station on the planet surface will take a heavy toll on humanity. Your anti-crisis team's objective is to reactivate the system functionality to correct orbital pathing. What does this lifeless looking station hide and where its crew has gone? It's up to you to find answers or die in the greatest disaster in the history of mankind.
If you also set a star rating, the star rating won't be shown anywhere but will still be used when calculating the game's overall score on Escape The Review.
- Sneaky Dog Escapes: Signal Lost (Southampton)
- DNA VR: Signal Lost (Central London)
- The Mind Factory: Signal Lost (Ely)
- Atomic VR: Signal Lost (Gosport) (closed)
- Escape: Signal Lost (Mengen)
- meetspaceVR Nottingham: Signal Lost (Nottingham)
- meetspaceVR London: Signal Lost (North London)
- meetspaceVR Birmingham: Signal Lost (Birmingham)
- VR Escape Grantham: Signal Lost (Grantham)